DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

After watching bloo and then bd, I think bloo could lower their gap to up to .5. BD had a good run but I do not think it was their best while bloo put on one he'll of a show. still think he is up by at least .5.

posted from the DrumScorps app

56 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I honestly think they were in a pick your poison scenario. Clean or redesign. They chose to clean. Hope that pays off. 

Understand/Appreciate/Respect that philosophy but we’ve known since the middle of July that the ending needed changing. This ones on the staff. Bluecoats have changed their ending like 3 times.

2 hours ago, ajlemm said:

That’s kind of like saying “what do you call a med student that graduated at the bottom of his class?

DOCTOR

Actually, I wouldn't 'call' a doctor that graduated at the bottom of his or her class. similarly, the Regiment (given the current trajectory) will likely not be receiving calls from the best and brightest. IJS 

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Understand/Appreciate/Respect that philosophy but we’ve known since the middle of July that the ending needed changing. This ones on the staff. Bluecoats have changed their ending like 3 times.

The design staff let them down. Hope they build on this year's technical successes, give Kevin literally all the money, and bring back a throw-down show next year. 

3 minutes ago, PCEP00 said:

The Bloo run was .... wow. I have them ahead of BD.

Everybody says this after every meetup up these two have, but it never happens. That being said, I wouldn't be sad if it did.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

So have the Cavies. Saw it in Detroit. Volunteered a week in Texas. Saw it in Atlanta. 3 different endings. 

2 minutes ago, MusicalFrog said:

Everybody says this after every meetup up these two have, but it never happens. That being said, I wouldn't be sad if it did.

It's just wishful thinking

• Like 1