DCI World Champs Semi Finals - Aug 10, 2018

2 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Is Music City's ranking in their debut World Class year one of the highest ever?

Not particularly, but it was still a great entry!

• Like 1

Oh my god, so much raw emotion from the members of Music City. And what a gloriously tight performance. The corps sincerely could not have asked for a better show & inaugural year in World Class. Pretty much wanted to give that a standing ovation at home. Emotionally charged performance that was clean as nails.

• Like 4

Great RAP in the beginning of that show and the closer SO BEAUTIFUL....Music city you got me...first tears of the night...Thank you!!!! ;-)

• Like 3

Ok Pacific Crest!!!  Leave it all on the field!!!

• Like 1

Okay Pacific Crest have a great run!  I'm sad this is the last time I'll get to see this show that I have SO enjoyed all summer.  

Now go chase down those Troopers.

• Like 2

MUSIC CITY That was one heck of  a Train ride....and Wreck! What an impressed World Class Debut!!! My Favorite Fun show of the Season. All the best to you all in  your World Class journey for  many years in the future.

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Great RAP in the beginning of that show and the closer SO BEAUTIFUL....Music city you got me...first tears of the night...Thank you!!!! ;-)

Yep, me too.