DCI World Champs Semi Finals - Aug 10, 2018

Just now, Tim K said:

Troopers  performance nphad to be the most emotional show of the afternoon. It was even stronger than Prelims. They left it all on the field. You could see the love Gabe Gallegos had when the show finished and he took his bow in what most likely will be the final show of the season for Troopers.

completely agree - a sad realization that it just ended - tough moment for anyone 

• Like 3

The emotion shown by the Troopers drum major was so perfect. You could see he wanted to stay on that podium forever.

• Like 2

Saaclairalomernto California!  Another great verbal word slur like Phaarraeeghemnt!  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

There goes one of the best drum majors DCI has ever seen. HLD, Gabe.

>"<

Is he aging out?

• Like 1

Last year it was 7R with all the feels in quarters as their two closing soloists embraced with one just sobbing in tears from the emotion. 

This year, it's Gabe.  Part of him will be on that podium forever and deservedly so.

• Like 1

Alright then, I'm in the Gabe Gallegos for the DM Award camp now.  

I'm sorry - SCVC just doesn't do it for me after watching that incredible Troopers performance. Troopers had a monumental run, filled with emotion and really excellent design, and I pray they're rewarded for that by the green shirts. Though, I hope they feel proud of themselves regardless - that was an incredible show and they really made it sing.

• Like 4