Do any World Class corps not have props on the field this year?

It'd be fun IMO, if they came out of rules committee with a one year throwback rule.  For 2020 only, nothing is permitted on the field that can't be carried overhead by a single guard member.  And while they're at it, no electronics or amplification that year either.

I'd love to see what today's show designers could come up with to generate GE with serious drill and playing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dthyer said:

It'd be fun IMO, if they came out of rules committee with a one year throwback rule.  For 2020 only, nothing is permitted on the field that can't be carried overhead by a single guard member.  And while they're at it, no electronics or amplification that year either.

I'd love to see what today's show designers could come up with to generate GE with serious drill and playing.

I think that is a good way to show people why things have changed. 

I think the beauty of this activity is that it has consistently progressed and changed. We have past shows that you can look back on if you desire that style. But do we really think there is something left to be done within that style?