DCI World Champs Finals - Aug 11, 2018

Fran Kick doing his workshop thing.

15oYQdX.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

I just got back from SoundSport. It was a great time just enjoying the DrumLine Battle and SoundSport. I haven’t been since 2013 though I’ve seen the SoundSport groups and some of the drum lines. I’ll admit, the first year I had mixed reviews. Neither venue worked well, Drumline Battle was crowded and hard to see, SoundSport was on the steps of Lucas Oil on a very hot day, so it was hard to appreciate, but DrumLine Battle is outdoors with bleachers, SoundSport is indoors. Food trucks with a variety of foods are everywhere. Now I’m ready for finals. I’ll be heading for the stadium in about 20 minutes.

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

I just got back from SoundSport. It was a great time just enjoying the DrumLine Battle and SoundSport. I haven’t been since 2013 though I’ve seen the SoundSport groups and some of the drum lines. I’ll admit, the first year I had mixed reviews. Neither venue worked well, Drumline Battle was crowded and hard to see, SoundSport was on the steps of Lucas Oil on a very hot day, so it was hard to appreciate, but DrumLine Battle is outdoors with bleachers, SoundSport is indoors. Food trucks with a variety of foods are everywhere. Now I’m ready for finals. I’ll be heading for the stadium in about 20 minutes.

You saw me play with Rhythm in BLUE!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

You saw me play with Rhythm in BLUE!

Agh! I saw you guys! You were great!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Agh! I saw you guys! You were great!

And since you were at 2013, you saw me play with the Glassmen Alumni Ensemble, too. :D

48 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

I am in the stadium but they've closed the press box this year. my setup is currently behind section 547, outside the end zone on side one.

Ejnx5nS.jpg

You are a couple blocks away from the beach.

• Like 2

Just now, onionhead said:

You are a couple blocks away from the beach.

THEN WHY IS IT SO #### COLD?!?!?!? :O

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

I am in the stadium but they've closed the press box this year. my setup is currently behind section 547, outside the end zone on side one.

Ejnx5nS.jpg

looks like you need a Sherpa, I can relate... I'm in 640

• Like 1