Is the only way to get tonight's stream to buy a monthly or annual package?

Maybe some day they'll be set up to offer subscriptions from one show to an annual option.  Don't know if this is possible, but try to tie in with someone like Direct Tv.

Edited by Ghost

Does anyone know what the Flo contract looks like? Is dci tied to them for the foreseeable future? I would love to see them land on one of the Directv ppv channels, so we weren’t having to constantly deal with the streaming challenges of Flo.

3 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Yes. But you definitely want it for a while anyway so you can catch all the GEICO and Rocket Mortgage commercials.

No Flo?

giphy.gif

• Like 2

You can always go to Indy.

Will the retreat and scores be livestreamed on YouTube again?

12 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Does anyone know what the Flo contract looks like? Is dci tied to them for the foreseeable future? I would love to see them land on one of the Directv ppv channels, so we weren’t having to constantly deal with the streaming challenges of Flo.

DCI probably wants more than the 20 people who still have Direct TV to watch

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

I believe that is accurate. Stupid business model, but what do I know.

Trying to understand why you consider this a stupid business model. A monthly or yearly subscription to a streaming service is pretty standard these days. Pay per view may work for events that are less frequent, like boxing or MMA. But even college football is getting away from PPV and going more toward subscription based offerings.

And isn't the price of one month of flomarching less than what DCI was charging for access to finals (the prior couple years before the Flo deal)?