Retreat and scores

Just now, Northern Thunder said:

It will be streamed once agin.

Yes, Flo will stream the show, but I don't recall scores being available prior to retreat.  Wouldn't surprise me that there's a way to get them ahead of time, but the memo never reached my in box.

Retreat is usually always a free stream. Whether it’s Flo or DCI doing it, anyone should have access to watch it.

I'm sure they will stream via Flo for everyone come the start of Retreat. Delucia and Rondo usually show quick highlights of each corps, too.  DCI may also live stream on YouTube.  I know they used to provide a tunnel cam live stream for quarters and semis.  I didn't check on that this year, but a few years ago the sound was so good for the semifinals that I ran the audio through my studio monitors and cranked them. Would be nice if they have a tunnel cam tonight for Finals. This way you can hear the crowd and the corps even if what you are looking at is the tunnel. 

I had to rely on the tunnel stream to get a slight listen to who is playing and they have streamed retreat live on YT for some years now. Sometimes you just can't get online etc. I tried flo for the last two years and they totally missed the mark. I think I will pass on next year so I will be looking at the stream on YT also. lol