Your 2018 Season Ear Worms

BOLERO, BOLERO, BOLERO

Please, just shoot me.

Thanks to Madison beating that dead horse years ago, if I NEVER hear that stupid music again, I will die with a smile on my face.

(Exception is the 'bones gliss used to great effect!)

Edited by garfield

22 hours ago, FLBuzcut said:

Ditto on Sweetness Follows. 

Ready to bury your father and mother.  What would you do if you lost another?...and any sentences that rhyme with other...ooooh oh ohhhohohoh sweetness follows...

7 hours ago, Corps_Efan said:

Ready to bury your father and mother.  What would you do if you lost another?...and any sentences that rhyme with other...ooooh oh ohhhohohoh sweetness follows...

Heh. yeah.  Hauntingly great melody.  Lyrical genius it's not.  But the snippet they picked worked pretty well with the theme of the show.  

It  could have been worse, they could put in one of those Beck songs with made up words.

Edited by KVG_DC

SCV - My Body is Cage...this ballad was medal worthy all by itself 

• Like 1

"Men reading fashion magazines" .  Those words and the rest of the lyrics from Oh, What a World are so deeply embedded in my brain that I fear they will never leave.  I happily thank the Cavies for introducing me to the song..... I loved that part of their show BTW