Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

12 hours ago, Drboned said:

Recently there was chitchat at dcieast that in ‘14 or ‘15 one female DM and a male admin were having an affair. Both were over 21, went to work on the management side in Allentown and live together after tour.

Not that any of that matters now. Names aren’t important.

Speaking hypothetically...

What if a current Drum Major has an unpursued allegation from their hs or college that wasn’t reported to the drum corps due to board of education pressures? or let’s say it was, then what?

I certainly don’t care, yet,  Rules are rules? 

I guess my question to all of you in the know, how would that get handled if it had become public knowledge then? What if this happened in the 90s or 80s before instant information, cell phones became cameras, everything was available in your hands and your private affairs got out?

Is this next article all speculation and 1sided information? 

Disclaimer- I do not approve of any of the disgusting, power seeking, forced actions, I just don’t understand how a newspaper prints a one sided series. My teenage years news was news and there would be followups and updates. 

ned

I believe the story is about a female horn sgt. age-out and a brass caption head. And the dates are off. But it's a story, right?

Edited by xandandl

21 minutes ago, Nine White Russians said:

Boerma just announced he is resigning from the Scouts. :(

I've been looking forward to change after this disaster of a season for Madison, but this was not a change I was hoping for.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I've been looking forward to change after this disaster of a season for Madison, but this was not a change I was hoping for.

I just said over in the other thread, for so long Boerma *was* the Madison sound.   Here's hoping they can reinvent themselves.

Mike

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

Hardin “retired”

:whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6