2019 Predictions!

I don't care what anybody says, this is NOT true..

Image result for funny maps pictures

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

They even have "South" in the home state's name.  LOL.  I agree with you totally.

It's strange that Delaware and Maryland could be considered south. I would have thought it was anything south of Virginia. Who knew? I don't think I'll ever consider Delaware and Maryland south even though that's apparently the case.

2 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

It's strange that Delaware and Maryland could be considered south. I would have thought it was anything south of Virginia. Who knew? I don't think I'll ever consider Delaware and Maryland south even though that's apparently the case.

Some consider the Mason Dixon line the delineation between North and South.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Some consider the Mason Dixon line the delineation between North and South.  

And some of us identify the south with the confederate states,  Virginia is included, but Maryland is not as is Delaware.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Philadelphia is considered a Southern City when compared to the face pace life of Greater New York and Greater Boston. Baltimore, definitely..no dispute ever. Have you not ever see them completely stop as a city when they get a half inch of snow?  Life is so slooooooooooooooooooow, summer weather so hot and humid for both Philly and Baltimore.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Yes. I would count Carolina Crown as a southern based Drum Corps. I believe they would even consider themselves as " southern based " Drum Corps and not " northern based " or " northeast based "  Drum Corps as well, X.  But I suppose one would have to ask them.   Bottom line though, with most all these World Class Div. Corps getting their marchers/ staffs from all over the US and the World now, the geography thing is really passe now anyway, imo

Of Crown's 8 founders, half were from NY/LI, and one from Ohio. Not Southerners by any means..

No one in the actual south considers Maryland or Philadelphia “south”. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Carolina Crown is from Ft. Mill, SC - a southern state. Even if they were from Charlotte, NC - well that would too be a southern state. Carolina Crown is 100%, without a doubt, a southern corps. Even if they were from Virgina, Delaware, Maryland or Kentucky they would be, well, a southern corps.

As a Virginian practically my whole life, Deleware and Maryland are not the south. 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

As a Virginian practically my whole life, Deleware and Maryland are not the south. 

Depends how one defines "the south," but as I said it another post - I would have a hard time putting those two in the south as well, but others might consider doing so.