2019 Predictions!

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I dont know what you are talking about.  I referenced Blue Stars and Blue knights :laughing:

I know I already deleted

27 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Have a home in Northport and most of the neighbors speak French/Canadian if that's a language. Nice people just need to see their libs moving to understand their English. The lines are certainly blurred in the south these days. 

Going down next month at gunpoint by the wife. I don't like to travel unless horns & drums are involved. Making a big thing out of BOA this year so we come back early, how evil. She does not know me as Bluzes so I am safe telling you.

Oh the South Northport, not The Northport as in L.I.

23 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

And some of us identify the south with the confederate states,  Virginia is included, but Maryland is not as is Delaware.

While this is true, eastern Maryland was broadly pro-Confederate, and western Maryland was broadly pro-Union. At Antietam, you can find monuments to both Union and Confederate Maryland Regiments.

15 hours ago, xandandl said:

Oh the South Northport, not The Northport as in L.I.

Even if Bluzes could afford L.I. it would scare him in an evacuation emergency to transgress amongst 22% of the population across 17% of the land mass of this country, call me crazy.

Northport Fl is not that great for Bluzes either, but the wife likes it. Last year the hurricane pulled a meteorological circle jerk. Moving folks from the east coast into harms way on the west coast. The highways were jammed in both directions. The eye dissipated only a mile for Northport FL.

Blues is just fine in the center of the Country with all you fine folks around him. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Even if Bluzes could afford L.I. it would scare him in an evacuation emergency to transgress amongst 22% of the population across 17% of the land mass of this country, call me crazy.

Northport Fl is not that great for Bluzes either, but the wife likes it. Last year the hurricane pulled a meteorological circle jerk. Moving folks from the east coast into harms way on the west coast. The highways were jammed in both directions. The eye dissipated only a mile for Northport FL.

Blues is just fine in the center of the Country with all you fine folks around him. Thanks

oh you mean the Tornado Belt.

31 minutes ago, xandandl said:

oh you mean the Tornado Belt.

Yes, nowhere is totally safe but Blues likes the pop/landmass ratio/ individual risk of Tornados. But you are correct the Tornado Belt. Also has a storm shelter and forwarning warning devices, supplies and other comforts that highway traffic don't afford.

A good comeback would be the "New Madrid Fault" your live near there. The Mississippi flows in the other direction. Bluzes is worried but being in KC would have time to get his affairs in order. Folks in KC would die from damaged nuclear power plants along the Mississippi months later, may even squeeze in another dci season!.  

On 8/12/2018 at 12:56 PM, ThePlanets said:

My predictions are based off of patterns since 08. What surprised me in 2018 was the rise of SOA and the fall of Madison. Everything else seemed in check. I think I had the top 3 right with my non-bold prediction thread.

1. BD

2. Bluecoats

3. Boston

4. Crown

5. SCV

6. Cadets

7. Cavaliers

8. Blue Stars

9. BK

10. SOA

11. Phantom

12. Crossmen

13. Mandarins

14. Academy

15. Music City

16. Troop

17. Colts

18. PC

19. Madison

20. Genesis

21. OC

22. Surf

23. Cascades

24. Pio...if they don't move down.

you forgot the open corps that make Semi's   

4 hours ago, bluecoats88 said:

you forgot the open corps that make Semi's   

I just ordered the WC corps since this is the WC forum I will say 5 open make semifinals and the 22+ miss.

Didn't want to make a full prediction including prelims :biggrin: