2019 what corps will wear

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

Hawaiian shirts

If I hit the lottery....LOL

30 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Favorite uni’s. They could bring these back anytime:

Bluecoats 2011-2013

Madison - traditional from head to spats. 

Cadets - you know ‘em

I have grown quickly tired of the spandex, hatless, costume-box look. Oh, well. That’s just me. 

I'm fine with a lot of the costumes, but sometimes the spandex... yikes.  Not exactly flattering.   :laughing:

As one of my family members says... spandex is a privilege, not a right.  :tongue:

• Haha 4

Hell, Boston wore hardly anything at all this season. Might as well just go all the way next year. 

Or one corps can do some comedy show and all dress up as court jesters.

Or omg Starfleet uniforms. DMs in red for command, brass in science dept blue, battery in engineer yellow, and guard can be KLINGONS!

QA'PLA!

Or how about a show based off the theme songs of 80s/90s children's programs? What I wouldn't give to hear the theme song to David the Gnome in brass. We can have all sorts of characters in this scenario. Dressing up as Big Bird, Miss Piggy and Kermit, and if you used to watch Muppet Babies, we can have a giant pair legs in light/dark green striped hosiery and purple shoes and that was all we ever seen of Nanny. Kinda like Wilson from Home Improvement where we only ever saw half his face.

Fraggles, Gnomes, Ren and Stimpy, the people from the Land of Make Believe, just no Telletubbies.

Or Caillou.

Edited by BoyWonder1911
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

Or one corps can do some comedy show and all dress up as court jesters.

You young ones forget or never knew that The Jolly Jesters corps of Canada did exactly that in the 60's and early 70's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No more hat-less Ice Capades, sequins, man-skirts, 76 trombones, prolonged over-emotic jazzerhands-smiles, and propapalooza.

pls/ty

• Like 3

13 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Top secret leak on Crown's 2019 look for their show "Alien vs. The Beast"

badbaaa34b7b4d5dc898cec7289a3d7a.jpg

I see Crown decided to move further into their idea of the female ensemble by becoming an all female corps for next year