Favorite Show Ever

yeah, my favorite show changes from day to day... like i said in the original scouts 75 was my favorite... now i'm really not sure... honestly, there are just way too many shows that give you chills, or make you go "holy ####", or stop breathing... maybe i'm just a drum corps nut... i don't know, i've been in a BD 92 mood lately

My favorite changes often, too. My favorite for a good while was Cadets 98 Stonehenge, but since then the ball has been passed to the likes of PR 89, PR 96, Cadets 92, Cadets 93, Cavies 90 (PLEASE do stuff like that again, Cavies...), SCV 89, Scouts 85, SCV 84, Cadets 89, Cadets 95, SCV 99... I don't really have a favorite right now... but I'm becoming more and more obsessed with PR 03.

:P

chris

Edited by chris ncsu

• 3 weeks later...

My alltime favorite: 1975 Santa Clara Vanguard. First time I ever saw them (Lynn, Mass Phil, PA). I was mesmerized by the show, then the rifles drop down for Bottle Dance and I was on my feet, along with everyone else. What a Show!!! Mazal Tov !!

Jim Wolf

71-77 Black Watch

76 Blue Devils (actually every year since inception)

80 & 81 2-7

80 Spirit

Any year Phantom came 2nd or 1rst..... :huh:

Cadets 82 on

2000 Boston

Edited by LancerFi
  • Like 1