does anyone need finals tickets.

alice childress

Hello everyone. I apologize for posting this here, I didn't know where else to go. I have one semifinal ticket and one finals ticket that I need to sell. The semifinal seat is located in section D, row 62. The finals ticket is located in section C, row 60. I understand that buying a ticket this way is not very inviting, for you do not know me and most people do not wish to sit alone, if attending with friends or family. I just thought that I would offer the tickets to anyone who may be going alone and wish to sit in a halfway decent section of the stadium, I suppose. If interested, please email me, Carrie Ellender, at ptcbellender@cajunnet.com . Thank you..

Where did that drum corps travel agent go anyway?  (8-]

Maybe try ebay also.

It might work.

I know Nikk Pilato's tickets are going for $600 for quarters,semi's, and finals (2 tix)

moved to the Swap Meet

last year i had a few extra, and i could have made a killing on them

Whenever I've had tickets to sell, I could never get past my conscience to sell them for more than their face value..

I figure DCI prices are plenty high enough, why should I add to that?

i registered them on ebay about a week ago, selling them both for $80 total. it took about 6 days, but someone finally bidded on them. only one day to go.

and... for those of you who may know, how does ebay work? i registered for the sole purpose of getting rid of my extra tickets and i don't know what i am supposed to do when it's time to actually close the deal.... :sly: