who has won?

Is there any easy database already set up that just lists the champions of every division from year to to year, going back as far as possible. Because on corpreps some of the 2/3 champions aren't listed becuase they went on to D1 quarters i'm assuming. I'm just curious if there is another database out there, or if someone on here has it. Thanks a bunch..

the problem with corps reps is that is doesn't list who the winner of Division 2 and 3 in all years, because some of the corps went on to compete in D1 prelims/quarters so thier placement is not listed in the 2/3 ranks on corpsreps. Is there another online datebase of champions?

Do a search here on DCP for "Division Champions" - I've posted last spring who won each contest for all years during finals week (A-60/A/Div II / III et cetera).

Also, in our Orlando coverage news, I posted the same thing this past month.

If all else fails, I can send you a link to the list. :)

Mike

You could also just go to the Div II/III finals scores and look who won.

i can find like the last 4-5 years easy. But the "from the pressbox" is perfect. It actually lists the 2/3 campions reguardless if they went on to D1 quarterfinals. All the other sites don't list who was the div 2 champion if they had gone to D1 quarters, it sometimes just started with like 3rd place, meaning 2nd and 1st went to quarter and i didn't know who it was that went on. But from the pressbox is perfect, thanks.

Ha! I was a little slow to read this. I was going to say "fromthepressbox"

Edited by ravedodger