Sorry to disappoint you, Jeff. We just don't play outside enough anymore and some of the guys get tight. I always tell them to just go out and have fun. It's much better that way. We don't have the "burning down the house" style like Sky. I know I had fun especially in my duet on Alexanders. We'll try to blow your face off next time. :P

Robbie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm Jeff I want to make you feel better about giving your review..

YOUR REVIEW SUCKED>> HOW COULD YOU SAY>>>> OH MY GOSH YOU NEED TO>>>> .. There does that make you feel like the old..

PEOPLE I AM KIDDING ITS A JOKE>> Really Jeff great Reviews thanks For doing them.

I For one am glad you enjoyed the shows.. Especially ours..

I hope this season has set a new standard (is it new or just back to what it was) in Drum Corps not only Sr.. But since Hoppy was around ( and Jeff I know how buddy buddy you two are) Maybe Jr will take after us and do the same.

Thanks again Jeff. I believe there will be more to come...

thanks man, you made me spit mt dew everywhere.

great year...i have to remind GG i want to come out sometime next winter and hang.

Sorry to disappoint you, Jeff. We just don't play outside enough anymore and some of the guys get tight. I always tell them to just go out and have fun. It's much better that way. We don't have the "burning down the house" style like Sky. I know I had fun especially in my duet on Alexanders. We'll try to blow your face off next time. :P

Robbie

Robbie,

I think my issue is bias. I grew up in the Hamilton post(if mom i knew i hung out in the ladies room for triple sectionals, dad would be dead.), and sometimes i forget it isnt 75 again.

but i do know two things...i still try to steal dads jacket and i still smile when i see you guys come out on the stage or field.

what else can be said? It was a good review (a little sugar coated), but it was a DCA Championship year like no other. So many great looking shows and no corp was dissappointing....many different styles, expressions, emotions, fun times, ....just one #### of a finals!!!!!!!

There shouldn't be any complaints about this one. Renegades got a penalty that is in the rules, so no complaint there. (Last year there was 2 corps with penalties).

It was worth every penny to see these corps perform that evening....I will definately buy the video when it comes out....an evening to remember.

Lets see. Me reviewing you, reviewing me..... er........uh.........something like that.

Two out of every three organizations you marched with have the word "wave" in it. :)

for the record, i didnt sugar coat anything. those were my honest feelings. I think, given past reaction in my reviews, one would know i dont hold back.

This post has been edited by Jeffsjetta on Sep 3 2003, 05:57 PM

Gee, Jeff---

That was the most positive negative review of the Brigs that you've ever written. Thanks.... LOL :)

Thanks for the review, Jeff. I think one more year of getting back "in the saddle" helped the RA alot. I am sure next year, we will be even better!

We continue to strive for excellence and the LONG hours of rehearsal seem to pay off.

Thanks to our wonderful staff (John Zimny, Paul Zimny, Jim Schehr, Kirt Kinyon), our management and BOD.

Edited by TerriDitt57