A Trivia Contest You Can't Win!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Div 2/3 champions shared the field with the top 12 D1 corps during the full retreat...

There was a drum major only retreat for the 2/3 championships award ceremony...

...just guessing...

Edited by bari_benzo

were they?

okay, another guess...

First time a non-touring Division 1 (not part of the division 1 touring system) corps placed in the top 17 at World Championships.

I know other 2/3 corps ahve done the same, but they were not D1 corps at those times.

were they?

okay, another guess...

First time a non-touring Division 1 (not part of the division 1 touring system) corps placed in the top 17 at World Championships.

I know other 2/3 corps ahve done the same, but they were not D1 corps at those times.

Since there were those horrible rain delays I believe Cavies and Blue Devils played after midnight somewhere near 12:30 am.

Since there were those horrible rain delays I believe Cavies and Blue Devils played after midnight somewhere near 12:30 am.

So did Esperanza on div 2/3 prelims day....except the field we were on didn't have quite as good drainage as the division 1 field :P slippin' and slidin' everywhere, we were! Wow, was that a long day....

were they?

okay, another guess...

First time a non-touring Division 1 (not part of the division 1 touring system) corps  placed in the top 17 at World Championships.

I believe back in the day when there were many more div 1, or Open Class corps, prelims used to be a two day event. is this right? Someone from back in the day please shed some light on this for us.