1989 SCV "Disappearing Act"

I still want to know how they "floated" the girl on the broomstick in 87!

Garry

she had a hinged board in he dress and when they set her on the stick by her arm you can see them lift her slightly to lock the hinge in place so when they pull the other stick out from under her legs she is supported by a board that she is lying on that is under her flowing dress and attached to the on stick by her arm.

also the two girls who appear in 1987 are hiding under the material at the bottom of the box thing the appear in. if you look at the bottom of the box it is angled down so the two girls can hide in there.

Boooo.

There is a special place in hades for people who tell the secrets of magic.

Hey it's not anything anyone can't see on the videos, that's how I figured it out. and who knows I could be wrong.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...you can see that the broom by her feet wasn;t bearing ANY weight at all. Still, that rig must've been pretty strong to support her the way she was, even if she didn;t weight much.

For the 88 show....I kept waiting for the Phantom to spike the mask in the end zone!