DCI Blunder

One of the biggest blunders in DCI publication was the error printed on the 1981 DCI album. It listed Crossmen playing "Bustline." When I saw that. I said, "What? What the heck is Bustline?!" It should have read, "Bustling" .....that was our production number that year which BTW was shortened in the early part of the season.

So what you're saying is that the Crossmen came to finals that year with a reduced bustline?

(Sorry, couldn't resist) :huh:

With all the practices we had going into finals that week, a "reduced bustline" was possible. B)

LOL! I never noticed that! OK, now I'm gonna have to dig up my DCI albums and check it out. :P

This summer while I was making photocopies in the corps hall (probably of drill), I noticed a press release from the Colts office for our Brass and Brats event. This is an exhibition we do at one of the small schools we stay at during Cornfield Tour. Anyway, I noticed that the release said Bras and Brats...whoops. Unfortunately I didn't catch it until it went out - I saw one paper that didn't even bother fixing it...heh.