2004 Hornlines

bandette bari2

Who's hornline will improve the most?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who's hornline will improve the most?

• SCV
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Devils
    • Blue Knights
    • Cadets
    • Cavies
    • Crossmen
    • Glassmen
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Madison Scouts
    • Court of Honor
    • Magic of Orlando
    • Spirit
    • Colts
    • Pioneer
    • Troopers
    • Southwind
    • Other

lol... pio baby... It's not just that I'm proud of my corps hornlinr, becuase I am, but I've just been comparing what other corp's hornline members have been telling me and it gives me great confidence in our hornline. You would not believe the excitment and confidence they have this year...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off hand I would say SCV. It seems that Gino does some amazing things with the hornlines he has worked with. I dont know how he does it, but I'll be attending some of SCV's rehearsals to witness the master class.

Hey swtrojan, does John Hardwick still teach at the Americano's? I know he was there in '02.

I think the Pioneer's hornline will. I heard they have alot of horns and I just have a feeling they'll do good.

That's very interesting. I heard from a friend of mine who was there, they had 28-33 horns on and off at their New Orleans camp.

From what i've heard, and from the staff changes at Captial Regiment, i feel their hornline will make the biggest improvement out of any div 1 corps.

Off hand I would say SCV. It seems that Gino does some amazing things with the hornlines he has worked with.

Definitely. I agree... Also voted SCV.

Chad Pence is a great instructor. Capital Regiment will definitely get better. As far as most improved I don't see it. Take into account the available room for improvement. I predict crown. Go figure right? No joke though. This has been the best playing hornline i've ever been in at crown by far.