Drum corps from Thailand

Ape

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful is an under statement! Amazing is more like it. :) I agree that the people in Thailand were wonderful, all the people I met while I was there were quite welcoming and simply amazing people! I loved the jungle and elephant riding in Chiang Mai, river rafting down the Ping River, the Royal Palace, the incredible and exotic food, the awesome night markets in Chiang Mai, and so forth! And the ruines of Sukhothai and Ayutthya, quite incredible! Of course I didn't enjoy nearly falling in the Chao Phrya River. . . . And now Thailand is even more amazing with its own drum and bugle corps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys

Thank you very much for interresting us. The first audio file of the rehearsal is done. "First Step of Cool" is the first music and the show 's opener. It doesn't a good perform, just almost 75% of members in the rehearsal. Anyway, if anyone of you interrested in the file please leave the e-mail hear and I will send youi a mp3 file with 756 KB size.

Unfortunately, we don't have our official website for posting the file at this moment.

Ape

Thats cool I think I remember Chumpol. Pit guy right?

Yes, exactly right, Chumpol marched with Scouts '99 in frontline. He is directing Siamyth and looking for visit the drill rehearsal for the first time. After the 2nd perform,"Drum Corps In The Park", he didn't have enough time to visit the camp as much as he wants. Anyway, he may join the big camp in July.

Ape,

Drumline leader of Siamyth 2004

• 3 weeks later...

This is soo awesome! welcome to the family Ape! :)

The latest update of Siamyth.

Siamyth will have 2 extra camps in July. The first is Jul 2-4 and the second will be on Jul 16-18. And also, at the end of the camps, we will proudly present a "mini show" of Siamyth 2004.

Therefore, in 2004, Siamyth already anounced the show schedule:

July 4, mini show at Badindecha School Bangkok ~5.00 pm

July 18, mini show at Badindecha School Bangkok ~5.00 pm

July 25, FULL SHOW and Siamyth workshop at Thai-Japan Youth Center

The show will include

-First Step of Cool!

-Malaguena

-Siamyth 2004 Streetbeat

This is the lastest update of us. Unfortunately, we are now have only 25 and 13 batteries. We are looking for the big opening in 2004 to convince people to join us in 2005 and get ready for 2006. Moreover, according to our first show this season, we may get support from youth organizations or instrument dealers for further years. Thai drum corps 's future is now in the hands of Siamyth!!

Thai drum corps 's future is now in the hands of Siamyth!!

Awesome! Don't take "no" for an answer! People are more likely to join up if your group exudes attitude. Remember, perfect practice makes perfect...and champions are made in rehearsal!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to our experienceless in the first season, the first show needed to move to August 8. The show is already confirmed that it is absolutely FREE!! for audiences. Also, we have a few clips of VDO of our camps. I hope it will be useful for a year annual or Siamyth 's merchandising in this near future.

By the way, thank youi very much for you, Chris. Both Chumpol and Moo ( the pit huy) wants to say hi for you too. The seem very happy of hearing that you are cheering us all.

Yes, exactly right, Chumpol marched with Scouts '99 in frontline. He is directing Siamyth and looking for visit the drill rehearsal for the first time. After the 2nd perform,"Drum Corps In The Park", he didn't have enough time to visit the camp as much as he wants. Anyway, he may join the big camp in July.

Ape,

Drumline leader of Siamyth 2004

Hi Ape,

Sounds like things are going well for Drum Corps Thailand. My brother marched with you in 1999, and then I marched with Kasam in 2000. There were also two more guys along with Scouts in 2000. I believe they were Aen and Fin??

Whats your e-mail? I'd love to give it to my Brother.

Congrats!

Bryan