Sheet Music

frachel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the scans are up. I'm new to the whole scanning/imaging thing, so let me know if they are OK. They scanned in huge (ie, if you printed them they would cover numerous pieces of paper in both directions), so I used paint shop pro and resized the image to 8.5x11. On my browser screen (IE) it resizes it to fit in the window and it looks fine, also in PSP using "Print Preview", however since its at 300dpi if the image is not sized to your screen its gonna be very large. If anyone has pointers on the correct way to scan something like this for the web (and/or for printing if people want to do that) let me know.

Feel free to discuss. I love remembering and talking about my brief stint in 1987. Very fond memories.

-Frank

I originally had the directory password protected, but removed that. If it hasn't taken effect, the user was "dcp" and the password was "garfield". The files are each about 215k.

Appalachian Spring Sheet Music

Thanks!!!

• 1 year later...

Bump - in case anyone is interested in this again this year.

Thanks for doing this.

Wade

Edited by Periphery

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Frank,

'87 was my one and only year with the Garfield as well. I've got the contra parts around here someplace, along with the drill.

Nice to see that Micheal Klesch is working with Crown now and the wonderful sounds that hornline is putting out.

• 2 years later...

Yearly bump :-)

I can see some kid busting their chops playing that on a Bb trumpet. :bluedevil:

:tongue: