DCI Programs 87, 89-01, 1996 yr/revw and others.

MikeN

Hey,

As a favor to my dcp friends, I'm offering the following DCI programs for sale *before* I list them on eBay or mention this on that "other" forum. PM me if you're interested. The unsold ones will be listed on eBay midday Saturday.

1987 DCI Program

1989 DCI Program

1990 DCI Program and DCI East Program (sold as set)

1991 DCI Program

1992 DCI Program

1993 DCI Program

1994 DCI Program

1996 DCI Program

1996 DCI Year in Review - VERY RARE - don't think this has been listed, even as a garage sale, in quite some time.

1997 DCI Program

1998 DCI Program

1999 DCI Program

2000 DCI Program

2001 DCI Program

1994 and 1995 Brass Theater Programs (BT 1 and 2) (sold as set)

All programs show wear and tear commensurate with their age, some do have writing in them (in the "fill in the blanks" sections). Pictures are available upon request.

Price is $20 for the 1996 year in review, and $15 or best offer for the other years. Would like to ship Priority Mail, so $5 shipping charge applies. Multiple programs can combine shipping, of course. :)

Would prefer electronic payments (Paypal and Billpoint), but will take a check / mo in a pinch.

Anyways, if you're looking for that one program to fill out your collection, or if you're just looking to start a collection, let me know! DCI doesn't sell *any* of these anymore (including the 2001's, as last I've heard), so this is one of the few chances you'll have to find a bunch of these in one place.

Thanks,

Mike New