Reading PA DCA and DCI review.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and from the Skyliners, Mikey....finally good to meet you and tell jean she cant hang.

hey jeff, i'm sorry i didn't get to meet you. i don't know if mike told you but i got pretty sick after the show (if u really wanna know, ask me). next time for sure!

Sky.....new/old unis werent ready yet. Ok, I can live with that. Percussion is now pitted, and I counted 21 brass...dunno if they had holes. the corps sounds like Sky....very NYish. good solo work from Screech and the other guy.  i would reccomend since the percussion is all pitted, that some of the batteryish type book be looked at....it didnt fit at times being up front. You're doing jazz, go more for a jazz band feel up there. Great NY ending, tho the brass was tired. Considering the rumors, one could expect you to be very very bad. if you have holes, fillem up, get a few more guard members, and you will be ok come Scranton. oh, and I am the guy who yelled "Go Westshore" for my fellow Shore people up there, and again, thank you for carrying our flag.

we didn't plan on unveiling the new unis until clifton (finally brought mine home tonite)...hope u come to clifton and see the improvements. as this being my first official show ... i have to say it was an interesting one ... the show itself was an amazing exeperience ... all i have to say is that i am forever grateful to my corps, and how much of a family they are to me ....... (special thanks to Cyrus and Punchy, jim,debbie, scott, konga, and whoever else i forgot) .... u guys rock!

I sit here for a minute, wondering how to react to the reviews.

Well, at least you didn't tell us that we suck.. :)

Yes, the drill has holes. We've started closing them, along with some revisions yesterday at rehearsal. It was a rather intense rehearsal, but that's to be expected.

I had a blast performing it.

And to the person that asked, I don't have any answers to your questions about why we don't get bigger. I don't get into the politics, I go out and play. There was definately issues with the percussion staff, but that's as far as I'll go with that.

We got 6 weeks till Scranton..we'll be OK.. :)

[

hey jeff, i'm sorry i didn't get to meet you. i don't know if mike told you but i got pretty sick after the show (if u really wanna know, ask me). next time for sure!

[ we didn't plan on unveiling the new unis until clifton (finally brought mine home tonite)...hope u come to clifton and see the improvements. as this being my first official show ... i have to say it was an interesting one ... the show itself was an amazing exeperience ... all i have to say is that i am forever grateful to my corps, and how much of a family they are to me ....... (special thanks to Cyrus and Punchy, jim,debbie, scott, konga, and whoever else i forgot) .... u guys rock!

:(

I must again apologize for missing you Jean.Im absolutely sure well run into each other in Clifton next week.I hope you feel better.

J :D

That's because you DON'T SUCK! :D. I heard some of your show and enjoyed it.

See youse in Scranton (Syracuse too?)

RJ

RJ

well be in syracuse ....

I must again apologize for missing you Jean.Im absolutely sure well run into each other in Clifton next week.I hope you feel better.

J :D

i'm feeling better today ... im jsut pretty exhuasted from the weekend and cant eat much

RJ

well be in syracuse ....

Thanks, I wasnt at the show, but I heard they did fine for all the people that were missing. Next stop------Clifton