The Jim Ott Trophy

JayM

Well, the question was with respect to the Jim Ott trophy.  That  did not start until 81 or 82.

High brass trophy, yes, all years.

The title says that, but I believe the question was before and after (high brass and the Jim Ott Trophy)... :blink:

Does anyone have a list of who has won the Jim Ott trophy(or brass trophy, before his death) since DCI's inception? I can't find a list anywhere.

The title says that, but I believe the question was before and after (high brass and the Jim Ott Trophy)... 

See, once again, there I go not reading the question. :(

Don't nod your head at me in agreement while saying no, that might send me into a tailspin.

See, once again, there I go not reading the question.  :(

Oh please, if we could count how many times I've misread something on here, it would be many more times than BD has won the Jim Ott Trophy!!! :blink::blink:

I sure would like to see the Cadets on that list more hopefully they will be added this year.

Me too, and although I love BD (all parts of them), I can just hear certain pieces of shows and I remember thinking while listening and watching, it don't get any better than this....of course it was with the visual, that drum line, that guard, the whole thing....so it's just the aura and the all around specialness I felt for the corps certain years. I guess having to do with my connection to the people who made it happen, and helped me become the contender I thought I was!