Saints

Pic, If my memory serves me correct which I cant verify since im getting older and things are now slipping away faster than I can learn them.

I believe it was Prescilla French that helped me out....Can anyone verify?

Pebbles, the picture is out on www.saintsdrumcorps.com -- Photo Gallery 7, page 2, picture 1. Looks like Jane DePinto is the one picking up your pants.

jo

Edited by JoSaints

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Memory of Betty (Maloney) Goerke

It is with great sadness that we share with you the passing of Betty (Maloney) Goerke on Sunday, June 25, 2007. She was living in Florida at the time of her death.

Aunt Betty served as corps secretary for many years, caring for all the members of her Saints family in her inimitable way.

Among her survivors are her husband, Larry, our former business manager; her son, Jimmy Maloney; her daughters, Beth (Maloney) Simon and Lisa (Maloney) Wagner; their grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. Beth, Lisa, and her niece Patty McDonough all marched in our color guards. Larry also helped to manage the Dukes before he became part of the Saints Board of Directors.

For information on services and donations in her honor, please see the In Memory Of page on the Saints website at http://www.saintsdrumcorps.com. Feel free to share your condolences for the family by using the Saints Guest Book.

Edited by JoSaints

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saints Family -- it's reunion planning time!

We're gathering at the OLP Annex on Sept 21st from 7-9 pm -- watch www.saintsdrumcorps.com and Saints Scribblings (http://joparentesaints.blogspot.com/) for more details, or PM me here and I'll get back to you a/s/a/p.

jo

Edited by JoSaints

Great web site, brings back memories of competing against your corps back in the Eastern State days in 74-76.

Brian Beamesderfer

former Belvederes 74-76

• 4 weeks later...

It's been great to see more and more of our members connecting back to the Saints website ... our roster now includes 329 members, with a full third who have posted contact information out on the site. Counting those who are related to the people who have posted, 42% of our members have connected during the six months the site has been up and running. Pretty remarkable for a corps which last fielded thirty years ago!

We're having a Reunion Planning Meeting Friday, September 21, from 7-9 pm in the Annex (if you need to ask, you obviously weren't a member!). Agenda is posted out on the site in the Guest Book and on the Alumni page.

We're also still searching for our members who haven't been in touch with us yet. Each week, we have a Monday MatchUps Column in Saints Scribblings where we list members we don't know how to find. If you are a former member, or know how to reach them, please PM me here through DCP.

Thanks!

jo

Love the saints!

Would LOVE to see a reunion project/alumni corps!

One of my favorite corps of the 1960's and 70's (the BEST era of drum corps)

CALLING ALL SAINTS!

We have a plan for the reunion!

Keep an eye on the website for more details -- right now, we're trying to secure a site for November 2nd (backup date November 3rd) here in Central Jersey for dinner, and will be planning a reunion weekend for sometime in June 2008.

Our out-of-state members will be contacted this week, encouraging them to plan a similar mini-reunion in the greater Florida area before the end of the year.

In the meantime, the Reunion Planning Committee will be gathering at the Menlo Park Mall Food Court on Friday, September 28th at 7 pm. Please join them if you're available to help with the planning and logistics.

jo

• 2 weeks later...

The reunion date is set, and we're now taking registrations!

Date: Friday, November 9 (7:30-11:30 pm)

Place: T Nulty American Legion Post 471, Iselin NJ

To Register: See the Alumni Page on www.saintsdrumcorps.com

Hope to see y'all there!

jo