...and they're off!

Scores are now up and running and put up to today.

There was a major snafu with the spreadsheet I caught last night (so did the Assistant Executive Director) and was corrected...so the scores from the 6th were updated.

Plus all corps info that I had recieved as of this morning are also on the scoring.

If I didn't get your corps info, I apologize. I will add them to the spreadsheet and fix the show date accordingly, including adding you to any past shows that are already posted.

Now let the trash talk begin!!!! (but not about the Executive Director....he hold the fate of your corps in HIS hands....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :whistle: )

Edited by sburstall

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do caption awards because I don't have that much time. You saw how long it took me to just get the scores up.... :whistle:

I also think I'm all updated with corrections and score. I'm just waiting for a few other corps, but they will be added.

2 4th places and a 3rd place. so far not a bad opening seasion for MSG (mountain state glory) but as far as trash talking goes yeah cant really start that. and sburstall i put it on my tour list when i sent it in but i was just wonder is Charleston Wv fine for Mountain State Glory's home show?

I don't do caption awards because I don't have that much time.  You saw how long it took me to just get the scores up.... :whistle:

That and everybody would win colorguard in the same show :P

:spit:

Dang, many corps are breaking 70 already...but the judges haven't received all your checks, I mean, haven't seen all the shows yet so they are still trying to figure out what box to put you all in yet.

BTW, expect a lot of changes come Dec. 14 show....most of the captions will be using real scores instead of generated scores....