DCP-I History

I've been emailing Joel Sokol....he sounds interested in joining!!!!

Directors wont know what hit them... You know your FDCI corps was good when you beat The Scarlet Knights at finals. I only did that three times.... or was it twice. Having Joel in the league would be great. Three FDCI champions Mystré, The Knights and Scarlet Knights.

Now if we can only get Satan Aralc Darugnav (was that how it was spelled)... any corps that throws it's tick boxes into a pot luck dinner would make my corps look like little angels.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Directors wont know what hit them... You know your FDCI corps was good when you beat The Scarlet Knights at finals. I only did that three times.... or was it twice. Having Joel in the league would be great. Three FDCI champions Mystré, The Knights and Scarlet Knights.

Now if we can only get Satan Aralc Darugnav (was that how it was spelled)... any corps that throws it's tick boxes into a pot luck dinner would make my corps look like little angels.

(it's actually Santa Clara Vanguard spelled backwards)

We need to start emailing the old FDCI directors. NOW!!

Edited by sburstall

I actually have old spreadsheets from the FDCI days. I think it was Satan Aralc Dragnav (probably still wrong) but I also just listed them as SAD.

We did beat Scarlet Knight a few times but not normally at Finals. In FDCI 11, Phantom Blue and Scarlet Knights tied for first with 96.76. Star of Jupiter was 3rd with 96.73. This was the year everyone used the 1999 Troopers Music Ensemble score. That was our second season in FDCI, finished 21st our first season.

These are some other the names I found from the past:

Papermakers, Madera Dons, Nastalgia, Mystre, Desert Knights, White Knights, Pookies Prancers, Flearanchers, Kiltie Freeballers, Marching Southerners, Shadow Brigade, Cadets of Kenton County, Bellbrook Eagles, Oakland Skylarks, #### Yankees (Dr. Jeff's corps), Darkhorse Regiment, Gasmen, Stompin Frogs, Las Chupacabras, Coosa Cavaliers, Chattanooga Thunder, Devil Dogs...just to name a few.

Ya beating Scarlet Knights was like--man i dont know what--it felt like you pailed as a mid top 12 level player---and suddenly YOU BEAT CAVIES, BLUE DEVILS, CADETS and Phantom! tears--many tears---LOL

I think it was Satan Aralc Draugnav (Vanguard backwards)--evil?? They are a large part of the reason why CLASS started! They were EVIL!

Papermakers, Madera Dons, Nastalgia, Mystre, Desert Knights, White Knights, Pookies Prancers, Flearanchers, Kiltie Freeballers, Marching Southerners, Shadow Brigade, Cadets of Kenton County, Bellbrook Eagles, Oakland Skylarks, #### Yankees (Dr. Jeff's corps), Darkhorse Regiment, Gasmen, Stompin Frogs, Las Chupacabras, Coosa Cavaliers, Chattanooga Thunder, Devil Dogs...just to name a few.

"White Knights" is the original name of The Knights....we changed due to a potential negative connotation...

Dude, that's me. b**bs

Dude, that's me. b**bs

a legend

• 2 months later...
Ya beating Scarlet Knights was like--man i dont know what--it felt like you pailed as a mid top 12 level player---and suddenly YOU BEAT CAVIES, BLUE DEVILS, CADETS and Phantom! tears--many tears---LOL

You know what is scary. Joel telling me that I would be very happy with the way my corps would finish... at the time, Mystre was stinking up the joint. That was season 7 and we ended up winning it all. That was also the first time I beat his corps during finals week.