some old corps photos

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the little boy Garfield featured out front during a solo while it was being played by someone else?

Mike Davis would know.

For all you old timers that may have seen it,he is also the little kid in the "No More War "poster for the 1972 season. He marched from 1978 to 1983.

The thing I like best about this one is that it looks like Baby BD is about to count the corps off. Too cool.

He actually posted on the BD boards a couple of months back...looking for pics of one of his family members who marched the corps.

Big V Invitational 74

IMG_0007-6.jpg

Where was Big V Invitational 74?

I've gone through Del's repetoire and tried to connect the photo to the music.

I googled their repetoire and listened but this may be great gates in 74 or another year...

da-da-da-dut! da-da-da-dut-ahh. da-da-da-dut! da-da-da-dut-ahh... and then a company front :rolleyes:

IMG_0010-5-1.jpg

Blue Rock - 74

Is that Vicki Drummond? How many years was she DM for Blue Rock?

Garry in Vegas

Where was Big V Invitational 74?

I've gone through Del's repetoire and tried to connect the photo to the music.

I googled their repetoire and listened but this may be great gates in 74 or another year...

da-da-da-dut! da-da-da-dut-ahh. da-da-da-dut! da-da-da-dut-ahh... and then a company front :rolleyes:

Awesome photo. I love the wide white stripe on the pants. I know it would never work in today's activity, but I miss that look.