Crusaders Alive and Well

For all of those people woundering how Cru is really doing. I just wanted to tell you that "WE HAVE A DRUM CORPS".

Donny has done an amazing job with the brass book and the line is playing it very well.

T and the boys in the battery are busting but and starting to lock it in.

And best of all, the support staff makes awesome food!

So what more do you want, Great Show, Greeat Staff, Great Friends and Great food.

If your sitting on the wire woundering what to do this summer, Come to CRU and see for yourself why the New Cru is for You!

Camp this weekend is in Jamestown New York so come on down and check it out.

For more info please check out www.rochestercrusaders.org

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so we will use this as our new forum. Let the other one go...western Pa, blah blah....

It is really cool watching this happen.

WE GO ON

Donny

woo,

good times this past weekend, looking foward to strutting our stuff in jamestown, watch out, you know who you are. in other news, i was listening to the brass recordings from this past weekend and all i can say is WOW....it's march, we are through our book and in the process of cleaning, kudos to everyone. speaking of kudos in a different context....i think i may have to have one of those, you know with the m&m's...oh yea...now thats some good kudos....p's out cubscouts....

Joey O.

oh i liked the other thread :(

NIAGARA IS GOING TO THE BIG DANCE YAAY! (from joe)

i need to memorize the street beat by saturday so wish me luck guys (also from joe)

So little Stork...get off the computer and on to the drum pad....

Joey, ya think maybe I could get a listen?

Ajax was the worst contra section I have ever had the honor to scream at. Every time I think of the infamous AJAX contra section it makes me sick. The reason for the name was it was impossible to clean you guys. I would not be very proud of that...Empire 95. When you guys played it sounded like scrubbing bubbles. LOL

Donny

So little Stork...get off the computer and on to the drum pad....

Joey, ya think maybe I could get a listen?

Ajax was the worst contra section I have ever had the honor to scream at. Every time I think of the infamous AJAX contra section it makes me sick.  The reason for the name was it was impossible to clean you guys. I would not be very proud of that...Empire 95. When you guys played it sounded like scrubbing bubbles. LOL

Donny

Come on Donny we were not that GOOD...LOL and the year was 96

OK I stand corrected...you weren't that good.

I still think it was 95.

Donny