Crusaders Alive and Well

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope 96. i remember that weekend and i didn't march 95

The year was most definately 85'

I think we are getting two things mixed up.

the "middle finger incident" was 95 and the ajax section was 96' I remember because of three things. A) Finals were at Frontier and B) Wad, donny shot his sunglasses at you at warm-ups finals night and that darn prop. Wad remember you're not to keen on hights and and it was #### getting down in the enough time to play.

Just ask Pledge, he will tell ya!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Capt Ajax

The year was most definately 85'

You must mean '95. In '85 we had two contras and a bass guitar!

Ok let's get back on topic folks....

WE GO ON

[OK back on subject!!!! I just heard last weeks recording( thanks Joe) Thre are some really great things happening in this brass book. Especially with it only being early March. I am so excited to gut this book apart and start cleaning. Wow, i just said cleanning in March. Things are looking great this year for Crusaders. Be part of something that's going to be remebered for a few years, the come back of the Rochester Crusaders in full force. If you're on the fence, come check us out. We are perfoming at Jamestown High School this weekend ( practice is there as well) and next weekend we are back in Livonia. Directions are on the website.

Rochester Crusaders- WE ARE GOING ON!!!!!!

ditto,

i can not wait until this weekend. now lets take it back to november 28th of 2004...that livonia practice...with what?....maybe 7 horns....and then now!!!!....good chills and goosebumps is all i can say. i have fell in love with this organization...this is great, see y'all in jamestown..

Joey O.

Edited by joeyocorps

Joe,

can we stop at MIghty Taco? :laugh: PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! J/K! See you all Saturday!

Stace

well.....

the answer to that is a NO!.....unless matt feels like pulling over for me every 10 mins......haha....anywho...this weekend is going to be great, we are going set jamestown on fire....no, not literally....and stace....remember 95 dome, or else ill make you ride in the back, but i will be nice and let ya have shotgun.....

WE GO ON

Joey O.