Vintage T Shirts

ohbaby

In 1988 I acquired a “WHITEWATER 1975” T-shirt that I bought off the back of some college kid. We were in a BurgerKing and I gave him 5 bucks and the shirt I had on.

Yes I still have the shirt!

NOW THAT’S VINTAGE!

Edited by Cop

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1988 I acquired a “WHITEWATER 1975”  T-shirt that I bought off the back of some college kid.  We were in a BurgerKing and I gave him 5 bucks and the shirt I had on. 

Yes I still have the shirt!

NOW THAT’S VINTAGE!

:angry::worthy::worthy::angry::wall:

DING DING DING! I think we may have a winner folks!!!!

i'd love to get my hands on a vk shirt....whether its old or a "re-issue"

In one of my rare moments of foresight, I bought an extra VK shirt, the one with the red VK tennis shoe apparently slung over the shoulder. I'd bought then first one in 90 or 91. Then, at finals a couple of years later, I bought another to hold for the day when the first one wore out. That day is here. And no, you can't have it.

HH

I have an Oakland Crusaders and a CDCA (Canadian Drum Corps Association) Nationals T from 1975 somewhere around the house. Seneca Optimist from '76.

The one I'd love to see at the souvie stand again is the Blue Devils' "evil" devil that looks like this: ^0^ (but blue) from about '79-'81. They were very cool.

If any of these aformentioned shirts are in a size small, I'd buy....

The SCV snarline shirt (from the 80s) has been brought back. My daughter wore the "orginal" one at this past DCI in Denver. I musta been some skinny dude in drum corps because it was a small and it fit her well. She got lots of complements for it. I tried to get her to wear my black Montreal shirt, but she didn't like black. I have "TONS" of old drum corps shirts in the hopes of my kids wearing them (about 2 boxes of them to be exact). I'd buy them again if someone were to come out with a "retro" line of corps shirts.

The SCV snarline shirt (from the 80s) has been brought back.  My daughter wore the "orginal" one at this past DCI in Denver.  I musta been some skinny dude in drum corps because it was a small and it fit her well.  She got lots of complements for it.  I tried to get her to wear my black Montreal shirt, but she didn't like black.  I have "TONS" of old drum corps shirts in the hopes of my kids wearing them (about 2 boxes of them to be exact).  I'd buy them again if someone were to come out with a "retro" line of corps shirts.

Well if theres any that they dont like (like the Montreal one), let me know, I'd be quite interested.

The one I'd love to see at the souvie stand again is the Blue Devils' "evil" devil that looks like this: ^0^ (but blue) from about '79-'81. They were very cool.

Yeah, I have that one....he's playing a tympani. It's a baseball jersey with blue sleeves. I have many Blue Devil T-Shirts from that era......many that were never worn.

In fact the last two years that I marched, my boyfriend (now husband) purchased one of every top 12 corps.....packed them up and to this they they have never been worn. Someday we should put those on Ebay. B)

1988???  That's not "vintage".  Now, my 1976 Bridgemen tee shirt, THAT is vintage  :)

Got 2... can't have them.... :P ... also have an old phantom shirt and an scv baseball style... oh yeah, and my beloved 27 baseball shirt... won't part with them for the world