The Birth of a New Drum & Bugle Corps

DUKE ???????

LMAO!!!!

Donny

The inspiration is obviously from a significant Joe !  But we are all Joe.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :P

Hope all is well with you Jimmy !

Doing good Ed. Talked with Duke yesterday & will see you guys in Reading. He & I will be cell phoning each other so we know where each of us is parked.........for I will be heavily libated in the rear of the auto & would love to share it and discuss Cavalcade.

Good luck to you Duke and Hurc's...........try to see Buc's show from up top.

Also, good to see Donny posting on this thread.

Jim Cossetti

PS...........do I haveta post all the #### I've been involved with over the past 45 years?..........#### I'm old

Edited by Jimbalaya

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke the chief...

Thanks Eddie for your kind words. I'm just trying to keep this GREAT ACTIVITY alive and growing. I have received many inquiries so far and things look like were on the right track.

Good luck to you and The Hurc's this Saturday.

Is this THE Duke Cornwell, of Lenape HS fame? :)

Best of luck...I did not know you were with Cavalcade now...

Mike Davis, West Windsor-Plainsboro HS South wind/percussion arranger and instructor, and a judge for a lot of years....

Is this THE Duke Cornwell, of Lenape HS fame?    :)

Best of luck...I did not know you were with Cavalcade now...

Mike Davis, West Windsor-Plainsboro HS South wind/percussion arranger and instructor, and a judge for a lot of years....

Hey Mike, it's the same guy. PM me. I'll give you some up-dates. Great to hear from you.

LMAO

I see I was right, eh Donny?

Jim Cossetti

a whole buch of stuff

Edited by Jimbalaya

Duke... Reading is my home-town show. We gotta hook up at some point and you gotta fill me in... get me up to date!

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP!!!!!!

Hey........not much going on here, but just good wishes to all of my friends who continue to fight the battle on the 'playing' fields, and particularly those staff members of the Hurc's like Joe, Joe and Mrs. Joe, and Joe. And a BIG shout out to my friends at Buc's..............and all my former students who are marching or staff with with DCI & DCA corps

Hey, funny thing happened yesterday.............I get a cel phone call from Kevin Mc Dermott (Crossmen & Archer Epler alum) who has taken off a month to go help the Crossmen on tour.......and he tells me that he's feeding lunch to a former student of mine who is playing soprano in the corps.........waaaaaaaay cool.....

Clifton was the last show I'll get to see before Scranton...........so best to all

Caught Hip Pickles in concert at West Goshen Park Sunday night & they rocked the house for 2 hours.....Chet & Jeremy put on an incredible and very entertaining exhibition.....again..........

Enuf for now..........think Cavalcade.........

Jim 'Guido' 'Joe' Cossetti

a whole bunch of stuff for many, many years

• 4 weeks later...

It is with regret that the Cavalcade Drum Corps will not field a corps in the 2006 season. It has been decided that we should look towards the 2007 season as a more realistic goal. Cavalcade of Bands feel that with the up-coming marching band season, as well as our growing indoor season, that this will give us more time to promote from with-in. We also gain the marching band season for 2006 along with the 2007 indoor season.

I thank every one who voiced your opinion on this thread. Believe me when I tell you this, your comments were viewed very closely and very much appreciated.

We still need to decide if we will be DCI or DCA. That is still being discussed. I will try to keep this community informed as we move on.

Great luck to all DCA corps the rest of this exciting season