Blue Devils have to be coming back soon......... There like smack in the middle of the standings, there last real DCI show was 6/18, and most of the corps cavs, cadets, etc. hav had their scores from like 7/9. I can't wait to see what BD is gonna do when they get back to the U.S. :P

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thought: with BD in Europe, how much constructive feedback on their show do you think they've received to this point? Not that European judges can't provide feedback or anything, but it's conceivable that they have a different conception of corps than that possessed by North American judges. Plus, if BD is heads and tails above the competition (I have no idea if they are or not), are the judges more likely to be all Duckies and Bunnies with them instead of providing constructive criticism? The essence of my point is that the corps that have remained stateside have been tweaking their shows for weeks, and I wonder if BD will have to put their show modifications on the fast track.

I saw BD's Trucks driving east through Iowa on Saturday. Must be going to meet up with them on the east coast somewhere. Thought it was intersting.

Mark

I'm sure they'll hit the ground running and be right in the hunt....

I word....YOWZA!  :blink:

I agree BD will be in a class all of their own in any European country in fact after watching some of the European Corps live and chatting with them online alot they are far more likely to have spent alot of time signing autographs than bemoaning a second plkac e finish anywhere over there. They will be treated like rock stars by most of the other corps over there. If you haven't ever seen European Corps that guy who has the drumlineorgy.com website has a bunch of european corps (esp german and dutch) on his website. If you catch that site with the ftp running it will blow you away how much he has. But European corps vs bee dee ...no contest ..it will be good to have them home so they can start kicking ### on the cavies!!!

I travel to Europe alot, one big concern. 135 KIDS AND JETLAG! It takes about a week for me to get back to normal after traveling from France to DC. I hope they'll be OK. They've been in Europe a long time.

Edited by boxingfred

Ignore the "bad" comments.. they're useless anyways.. and BD WILL have a number of adjustments to make once they get back over here... I don't expect them to be polished when they return.. but by FINALS they will be.. so everyone watch your behinds!

I believe their first show back is Kalamazoo on Friday so that would explain the Trucks crossing the country to meet them.