SUNRISERS HAVE A FEW HOLES LEFT

The Sunrisers currently have 3 soprano, 3 mello, 4 bari, and 2 contra blanks left. Even if you have never played before but want to learn and are committed to us, that is what we need. If you are interested, please attend our next rehearsal on Sunday, July 24 at 10 AM at:

The Wyeth Pharmacutical Paking Lot

Middletown Road

Pearl River, NY

DIRECTIONS

For more info: recruitment@sunrisers.com

PLEASE NOTE: Any unfilled blanks will be closed THIS SUNDAY! This is your last opportunity to march with the Sunrisers this year! We encourage you to come join the Sunrisers family, where the friends and memories will last a lifetime!

"SUNRISERS -- On the Rise in 2005!!!"

Actually, our next hornline rehearsal is this Saturday at 10 AM at Wyeth. Directions are given above.

Actually, Saturday is an optional rehearsal for those who can make it. The next official full corps rehearsal is Sunday.

OK you two, back to your corners...

:worthy:

Actually, Saturday is an optional rehearsal for those who can make it. The next official full corps rehearsal is Sunday.

What the heck is an optional rehearsal?? I've never heard of that before!!

(rhetorical question)

What the heck is an optional rehearsal?? I've never heard of that before!!

(rhetorical question)

It was not originally a scheduled rehearsal, but a number of members wanted to have an extra practice that day and our horn instructor said he was willing to have an extra practice for anyone was able to make it. From what I hear, the drumline felt the same way. A number of people cannot attend because of work conflicts, including myself, so this is why Nick didn't make it an offical full-corps rehearsal, hence it is an optional rehearsal.