Is DCI the cause or solution

Thats because of the statutes that govern 501 C charities, which protect the organization from legal action taken against them, or ANYOTHER fines and penalties levied against them, due to organization defaults. ... You should know this...  So tell me, is Rivercity going to be at DCA?...lotsa buzzin around about you guys.

Maybe I'll see you there.....that is if you come,...... were you going to compete in I&E?

Would be awesome, hope you make it.

Muz

B)

We don't have the money to take the corps; cost too much to get new equipment! Several members will be attending as fans probably, and I'll likely be among them; don't think any are planning on doing I&E at this point.

Incidentally, 501c statutes don't protect the organization from fines or levies, but rather individuals who are on the board of directors from being personally liable for the organization's debts. The organization can still be fined for breach of contract. I suspect the reason the DCIP board decided to forgive it was they realized it's not in the best interest of the activity to fine a Div. III corps like that. And that is a good call!

Edited by gdisney

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic