FEVER Needs Money and Support

So where is this info? And why isn't this in the general drum corps area???? Just thinking that if more people read that forum than the DII/DIII forum, there might be more people that can get/give/volunteer help than here.......

Sorry for some reason, I tried posting the exact article from the CA newspaper, but it didn't post. There is another thread in this forum titled "Is DCI the cause or solution..." which has a link to the article.

Thanks everybody for your concern.It's going to work out and FEVER will be fine it's just a hiccup ..really ..ok it's a big hiccup but...it's just a hiccup FEVER is going to finals AND will do just fine.

Edited by MARK74

This really is an odd thread. I never saw any formal plea for help.

What's happening?

This really is an odd thread.  I never saw any formal plea for help.

What's happening?

I think someone hiccuped.

~>conner

Here is the original thread...

Is DCI the cause or solution.

Well, according to Mark (who replied a few posts above) and Lewie (the director), Fever WILL be at finals, which is great news. (I'm sure they wouldn't mind the extra help, though. B) )

I think it's to soon for Fever to go to Finals. Especially when money is tight. They should cross there fingers and hope DCI comes to a closer location to California like San Diego 07!

Rumor has it, and I say RUMOR! that the Director took out a second morgage to finance the corps this year... :sshh:

I really do enjoy Fever in the DivII in California. They stirred things up this year with BD, and SCVC. Good competetion. I'd hate to see them leave the scene entirley. Cut tour, come home ans save, save , save!

I think it's to soon for Fever to go to Finals. Especially when money is tight. They should cross there fingers and hope DCI comes to a closer location to California like San Diego 07!

Rumor has it, and I say RUMOR! that the Director took out a second morgage to finance the corps this year... :sshh:

I really do enjoy Fever in the DivII in California. They stirred things up this year with BD, and SCVC. Good competetion. I'd hate to see them leave the scene entirley. Cut tour, come home ans save, save , save!

You are right....it was just that a rumor! My goodness! He just bought a house in December...I know prices are climbing but not that quickly! GEEZ! :beer: That's not to say that any one of us involved with FEVER may not have joked about doing just that if we could have....but for the record, no homes were placed at risk to field this corps.

We can all argue whether FEVER should have taken the plunge and gone to finals on the East Coast in only their third year. Ambitious?.....yes. Gutsy?.....yes. But then that's been how FEVER has approached this activity since day one.

We planned with the most accurate of information and costs that we had when going into this season....and all worked out well on paper. Hopefully, all lessons learned will be applied next season and this is a one time "hiccup". It's completely ironic that our show title is "Anxieties"....prophetic? Possibly, but FEVER will be on the field again in 2006 if there is anything that the parents, members and staff have to say about it. We are growing and we will persevere!