SA Stepoff For Blue

Will Bluecoats going on right after the break enable them to set the bar or cause the judges to keep them low allowing room for the others?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bluecoats going on right after the break enable them to set the bar or cause the judges to keep them low allowing room for the others?

• Yes, The judges will let them set the bar
    • No, The judges will make sure they have room for the rest
    • Yes The judges will let them set the bar in regards to phantom & madison
    • Doesn't Matter The Judges Will Score Appropriately

I've said it before - I'll say it again.

No respect at all I tell ya.

What does a drum corps have to do to get SOME people to believe they are for real?

Is it really THAT annoying that Bluecoats fans are excited and even THRILLED to be in this position? I've read an AWFUL lot of STUPID posts regarding the success and failures of EVERY other drum corps. CONSTANT griping about amps. blah blah blah.

I'll grant you that this post is kind of silly. I don't care WHEN they go on or how it affects the results. I am excited to see them IN THE GAME for the top 4.

The fact is - some people just don't like realizing that the "lowly" Bluecoats are kicking tails and making history for themselves. It's disturbing to some people and that's just tough. Get used to it.

No respect at all.

SCV performed after Bluecoats tonight in Dallas. Both scores went up and the BOTH followed Devils. Interesting?

Just think. 20 years ago this corps was playing "Walk Between the Raindrops" by Donald Fagan, struggling to compete with Madison JUNIOR Scouts and eating out of a van.

I'm so proud.

"BLOO 'til you're BLUE!"

he fact is - some people just don't like realizing that the "lowly" Bluecoats are kicking tails and making history for themselves. It's disturbing to some people and that's just tough. Get used to it.

Take a step back from the computer and breathe.

There feel better?

Because, unless I'm mistaken all the people who have been talking about the "Bloo Borg" in this thread have been doing it in a very tongue-in-cheek way. They're joking, relax, there captain.