Dallas

This is really turning out to be a highly competitive season and it's refreshing to see that there is a legitimate fight for almost every placement.

I'm most surpised with Colts' score. It seems low. I kow they are different shows, but Spirit and Crossmen seem to have surged ahead of them.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is wishing DCI and Regal teamed up to show San Antonio in theaters around the country....its killing me to not be there!!

Not to bring up anything negative in such a positive thread....but where are all those people who said DCI is on its way down.....becoming less exciting, losing fans......

crown from 15.9 to a 17.2 in percussion in one night? :worthy:

Yeah that was the first thing that jumped out to me. Can somebody confirm that they are that much better than SCV's percussion? (16.5)

crown from 15.9 to a 17.2 in percussion in one night? :worthy:

If you look at the recaps, this captions seems to fluctuate a lot for Crown... Personally, I think the slow start (in percussion) this season is the cause. Some judges are calling it as they see it, but some may be relying on recaps from 1-2 weeks ago and normal growth patterns?

Not a conspiracy, judging drum corps on nightly basis can get tricky in the numbers area.

Obviously this is all just speculation, but the fact of the matter is, this percussion section at Crown has improved GREATLY thus far this season. Maybe they are just starting to see some credit?

We'll see. What GREAT season though, huh?

Just finished listening to bluecoats via cellphone.... vanguard is just now taking the field

i guess the stadium is no good, and nobody is projecting that well. Plus its humid as can be

LMAO. You are judging a stadium by the SOUND you hear over a CELL phone. LOL. The Dallas stadium is one of the best venues for a local show around. Nice, steeply pitched stadium right on top of what is a very nice field. The show was great last night, despite the heat & humidity.

Harvey