1. 1. Window or Aisle?

• Aisle
    • Window

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Window rules: You can sleep soundly all cuddled up in the corner, and if you are lucky enough to have an attractive seat partner they can lean on you.

Those of us who marched all-male corps might beg to differ on that point... B)

Yes on the window seat, though when I marched, you wanted window because you could open it; as the a/c never worked on the bus, that gave you a much cooler ride. The guys who were the section geeks were assigned seats next to the johns, which ALSO never worked. 'nuff said.

I like the aisle because I had access to the bathroom, floor, and walking around much easier. I also liked the aisle when I had a nice guy to cuddle up to at night and then I could stretch out at night and be very comfortable.

Although the window seat did have its advantages. The air was the biggest one especially when it was really hot out! And when we traveled during the day it was nice to see the sights. Especially when we went to places Ive never been!

Basically in a seating arrangement you have the aisle seat and the window seat. I have to give both of these seats props. The aisle def. as said befroe you can talk to everyone and if you have tall legs you can stretch them easily. Also, the window its easier to fall asleep because you have the window to rest your head on. :)