The Idea is good, but I don't think it's up there with the glassmen or colts(tho i haven't seen colts) in terms of performance

I really enjoy the show. Quite well improved since their first time i saw them at toledo(second time i saw them was at dublin)

Edited by CRsop15

I saw Southwind a couple times early in the season. My thoughts were that their show had a LOT of potential if they could get it clean before the other corps around them. Last time I saw them was in Louisville; again, I thought that the potential was still there but they were coming to the point where they needed to start getting clean. Apparently the judges that night agreed because that was roughly the time they started getting hammered in the score column.

I still think they have a pretty good shot at making semis this year because the show is certainly enough to take them there, but again, based on what I've seen so far this season, the faster they get clean, the more they help their chances.

I really enjoyed the southwind, and hope they are scored higher than they have been getting. I'm a big fan of them this year. Good luck S-dub!!

I've seen the show a couple times and I LOVE it!!! The music is amazing. Keep at it! I loved it so much I want to see it in finals!! Hey, stranger things have happened!

:huh::huh::worthy::huh: