COLTS BUS ACCIDENT

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like everyone is okay thankfully. This is posted on the Colts' website:

<snip>

Damage to the Colts bus is a couple of scrapes on the bumper and a broken axle to the car.

The bus wins! The bus wins!!

Everyone should know not to try to "beat the bus" it's like trying to beat a train. :worthy:

I'm glad to hear that there were no injuries and that damage was minor. The Colt's are on the verge of something great this year and don't need any setbacks. :worthy:

Thank you for the updates! I am so glad everyone is okay! :)

Oh geez. I hope nobody said "the word." The last time "the word" was said, there was a bus crash (in 1998) which sent several members to the hospital. I pray this isn't as serious at that incident :(

ATTENTION DCP!!!!

AHEM!!!!

MOJO!!!!!!! MOJO MOJO MOJO!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hereby put a mojo hex on all of you who believe in this word!!!!!! Which of course means, if you believe in this, you will get hit on the head with falling luggage, your busses will crash, your dogs will all get hit by cars, and you will electricute yourself in the shower with a toaster!!!!!! and it's all my fault...muwhahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Don't think for a minute that it COULD be becuase your luggage wasn't stowed properly, there are bad drivers out there, you were stupid enough to let your dog run wild, or you were dumb enough to....oh god..I don't even want to know....because yeah..if any of the above happens, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because you are too stupid to live in the real world without bad things happening to you......I take FULL responsibility for any bad things that happen until the mojo hex wears off....does anyone know how long that is, by the way???? I don't believe in this ####, so I don't know the rules...sorry.... I asked questions once without ever mentiongin the word MOJO and I got reprimanded for even THINKING it.....

by the way.......did anything bad happen to you earlier this week BEFORE you read this post on DCP??? don't blame yourself...chances are, someone somewhere said MOJO!!!!

and for the record, I still think the "bad luck" would happen to the poerson who said it...........I'm curious....if I say it quietly and to myself while in the same room with you and you don't hear....will you still have bad luck??? or is it merely caused by the fact that you KNOW it was said...whereby you can simply blame your own stupid mistakes on the word MOJO instead of adtmitting that you are a clutz?!?!?!

By the way.......did anyone stop to think that MAYBE, just MAYBE the colts busses were only in a MINOR accident instead ofa HORRID crash becuase someone said MOJO????? Maybe,just MAYBE saying MOJO brought them GOOD luck and saved them from a far worse crash.......can anyone offer anything to refute this other than, "dude, I've seen the bad things that happen, so I KNOW it's bad luck!!"?????

I thought not!

oh...and one more thing..............

MOJO!

Edited by Evil Reneguard Diva

wow...

Just watched the Colts rehearse today... cool stuff and everyone seemed fine... Nobody even mentioned the accident....

go red team!

I have never in my life seen so many people freak out over one flippin word. Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, hahahaha, hilarious.

Evil Reneguard Diva, I am completely with you. This Mojo stuff is so stupid, a word isn't cursed. Nothing bad is going befall me because I said the word mojo. Honestly now, are we like 5 years old, it seems like it cause that is how old i was the last time something this stupid scared me.

Unrelated accident, but albeit a bus accident. On the way to Erie, Penn in '91 our ( The Marauders) bus hit a Porsche. The Driver of the Porsche i think was trying to do a quickie lane change or something. Luckily no one was hurt..but just kinda startling waking up to someone screaming. Supposedly our driver was insulin dependent and had some sorta relapse or momentary blackout or something, found out later after tour that year.