COLTS BUS ACCIDENT

MOJO? Colts weren't in Midland tonight!!! Anybody that saw that movie KNOWS Mojo is in Midland !!! :P

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, not cool. Everytime someone said the word in 03 something bad happened to me. My heart almost failed once, I got sun poisoning in my head, and it swole up with fluids, and then I was knocked off my podium by a water sprinkler.

SO QUIT SAYING THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or atleast put me in a padded room surrounded by a nuclear bunker for 24 hours.

oh god..........here we go again!

Someone will ask what "the word" is...someone else will post it, and then all the superstitious people that actually believe that word has power will throw a #####fest becuase SOMEONE said it, which means the end of drum corps as we know it!............UGH!!!!

I'm with you on this Stu. :worthy:

I'm going to have a long talk with Hollywood and some local DJ about having that word removed. It's nothing but a bad thing to a couple people. We should also talk to our Congressman and have the word banned. :worthy:

No disrespect, and I'm thankful noone was hurt, but it seems DCI's scrapping of retreat so corps could leave the lot earlier and avoid accidents isn't working.

Yes the drivers are more alert, but the way I see it, if you wait another hour before leaving the lot, there are fewer merging idiots on the road.

MOJO?   Colts weren't in Midland tonight!!!  Anybody that saw that movie KNOWS Mojo is in Midland !!! :P

Well, luckily the "word" did not have any affect on the corps, as they got an 80.00, proving once again, that you tell them they aren't going to do well and they'll kick your ### on the field.

BOOTS :sshh:

Hope the Colts are doing well!!!!

Edited by CrossmenBaritone

Thank goodness it wasn't too serious! Hope the kids and the driver, weren't too shaken by the experience. Glad the Colts are A-OK! :)

Bunch of nuts driving around this country, and too many people driving in general. Atlanta is just AWFUL-- it's like LA now. Rush hour basically doesn't have a beginning or ending-- it's wretched all day long.

The first time my D.H. took me on tour a few years back, I was amazed at how much easier it is to drive in the middle of the night. Couple of bottles of SoBe Green Tea (which is some fine-quality caffeine, lemme tell ya! 4:00 AM, and you could do your income taxes!) and you're good to go.

Do ya'll prefer driving at night, or in the daytime on tour?

Edited by GeorgiaGirl