YEA pulls a fast one on the fans

So I got my giants stadium tickets today - and to my surprise they were section 111 and not 210 and 212 as I had read that any "high" reserved seats would be upgraded to premium reserved. (The news article has been edited to reflect the new pricing)

I still got a good price on these seats - just didnt get what I was expecting- I found a "clarification" on YEA! website - but this was not emailed to like all the other news.

Bottom line - it isin't cool to post one thing and do another.

Edited by THSBrass

bump

Instead of posing this just so you can bash YEA a little, try calling them first. Who knows, maybe it was an honest error and perhaps they can work with you on this. This is jumping the gun in my opinion and now you have started a threat in which others, who are just looking to dump on YEA, will chime in. YEA is a solid organization that tries very hard to support two drum and bugle corps and a large band circuit. They are good people and are not trying to screw anyone, so I hope people will realize that they are not perfect, but we don't need to bash them everytime they are not perfect.

Good gosh, I just love this forum.

Jonathan

Welp..... @#$# Happens.

DCI once told me we were having Finals at FedEx Field in Landover MD, but that got moved.

Sometimes you just gotta deal with it.

i would have called myself. I am sure, given the venue change, there had to be a logical reason.

...DCI once told me we were having Finals at FedEx Field in Landover MD, but that got moved...

A case of things being out of DCI's control. The team got sold and the new owner was afraid of what the corps would do to the turf. Fortunately, the University of Maryland in College Park jumped in and saved the day.

A case of things being out of DCI's control. The team got sold and the new owner was afraid of what the corps would do to the turf. Fortunately, the University of Maryland in College Park jumped in and saved the day.

Redskins fan aside, it worked out for the best. The UM field had better acoustics than FedEx and better sightlines.