Crossmen Show Their Compassion

This tour, the Crossmen have an extra member traveling with them. He's a sweet bichon and rides the brass bus. During a recent stay in Big Spring, Texas, Chachi became dehydrated and was taken to a vet by a very nice woman named Patti who works in the food truck. The vet said the little dog had a severe case of the ailment and wasn't certain he would pull through. Last night while traveling to Comfort, Texas, pillow cases and plastic containers were passed around on the buses to help raise money for medical expenses for the cute little canine. The next morning around 8am, a phone call with GREAT NEWS was received - the little ball of white fur was doing well and was "perky." Ron, Patti's husband, will be bringing Chachi to San Antonio to be reunited with the tour. If you see a little white dog in the show site parking lot, feel free to say "hi."

I know there are many other stories of kindness and generosity that never get posted while on tour, but I thought I couldn't let this one slip by.

Thank you once again Crossmen. This corps is already a winner!

This tour, the Crossmen have an extra member traveling with them.  He's a sweet bichon and rides the brass bus.  During a recent stay in Big Spring, Texas, Chachi became dehydrated and was taken to a vet by a very nice woman named Patti who works in the food truck.  The vet said the little dog had a severe case of the ailment and wasn't certain he would pull through.  Last night while traveling to Comfort, Texas, pillow cases and plastic containers were passed around on the buses to help raise money for medical expenses for the cute little canine.  The next morning around 8am, a phone call with GREAT NEWS was received - the little ball of white fur was doing well and was "perky."  Ron, Patti's husband, will be bringing Chachi to San Antonio to be reunited with the tour.  If you see a little white dog in the show site parking lot, feel free to say "hi."

I know there are many other stories of kindness and generosity that never get posted while on tour, but I thought I couldn't let this one slip by.

Thank you once again Crossmen.  This corps is already a winner!

This, my friends, are a HUGE part of what our activity is and should be about!!! Kindness to the hilt!!!

Way to go Bones!!!!!

^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^