05 Cadets show--who has seen both Kill Bill flix?

It seems that there is a lot of subtle allusion to the Kill Bill movies in the 2005 Cadets show. So I'm wondering who has seen both of the movies and can write some comments about content in the Cadets show that parallels the movie, and how it parallels the movie. I don't care if it's a spoiler, I'd still like to know. Like for example, what the meaning is of the schoolgirl with the suitcase. Or the door. Or the "dreamlike aspect". I've only seen the beginning of the first movie, and don't remember much of it, so I'd like the show to have some more meaning to me. Thanks all.

I don't think thee is any connection to Kill Bill and the Cadets show other than the fact they used the song Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herrmann in the intro.

I haven't actually head or seen all of Cadets show but I don't see a correlation between a Dream sequence and a story about a woman who is trying to hunt down and kill her former boss.

The guard unis are copied after what Uma Thurman wore in the movies. And you're right. Other than Twisted Nerve, I don't see too many correlations at all, except maybe, also, the the Japanese schoolgirl/killer in Kill Bill and the schoolgirl in the Cadets show. I need to see the show again because I've not seen it since the third week of June.

I don't think thee is any connection to Kill Bill and the Cadets show other than the fact they used the song Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herrmann in the intro.

I haven't actually head or seen all of Cadets show but I don't see a correlation between a Dream sequence and a story about a woman who is trying to hunt down and kill her former boss.

Now....had you been to shows in SoCal (or NorCal last weekend) you would've seen Dream's entire Kill Bill show...Twisted Nerve -- Run Fay, Run -- Green Hornet -- Lonely Shepherd -- and Don't Let me be Mistunderstood...

But you weren't, so you didn't!

Pity...the Sac performance was as hot as the weather....like a tar roof in Georgia!

From what I have heard, seen and understand, the Cadets show is more about the Twilight Zone then Kill Bill and except for what others have mentioned, there isn't much connection to Kill Bill. In fact isn't 1313 Mockingbird Lane (The Door on the field) where the Monsters lived or the Adams Family? I think the point of the show is whatever is weird or unexpected, like the Twilight Zone.

Plus the show is called "The Zone" correct?