San Antonio Video and Audio clips

Is the LIVE DCI coverage for San Antonio going to be happening this year, or is this no longer and everyone is forced to subscribe to Season Pass to get just the clips were used to seeing and hearing during Regional Shows??

Is the LIVE DCI coverage for San Antonio going to be happening this year, or is this no longer and everyone is forced to subscribe to Season Pass to get just the clips were used to seeing and hearing during Regional Shows??

I am sorry I got the seasons pass. Man they are behind.

Nope, I hadn't as of yet or made any inquiries either. I just went onto the dci.org site and from the looks of it wont be doing the usual clips. Ughh this SUCKS majorily.

I guess I'm glad I just bought a few $3 APD recordings instead of spending $40 on the Season Pass. Oh well...it'll take em another year or two, but it'll get better. I remember how last year, I didn't participate in it at all because [if I remember correctly,] Mac users weren't supported. :worthy:

Nope, I hadn't as of yet or made any inquiries either. I just went onto the dci.org site and from the looks of it wont be doing the usual clips. Ughh this SUCKS majorily.

You have to sign up for the Season Pass. Are you going to complain because DCI is trying to get paid for what is surely an expensive service?

Yeah, but with DCI Season Pass you get ALL San Antonio APD's for free, so to speak. That's a lot of music.

don't think so.

LIVE DCI now links directly to Season Pass...I was kinda ###### when I found that out. But eh, it gives DCI a nice profit. :)

I'll just wait until the broadcast to see longer clips of shows.