Blue Stars

Havent heard much about the BS lately and havent seen them since Kalamazoo. I liked the show and was curious as to what they are up to or where they are standing. Anyone know?

The corps is having a great season and the show is coming along nicely. They were in two DCM shows last night and tonight, and get back on the DCI tour tomorrow. From a competitive standpoint, II/III should begin to clear up this week as the corps from the east, west and midwest begin to compete head to head. Tomorrow will see the Blue Stars against OC, and Tuesday's show in Dubuque will see Fever in the mix.

Brad

they had a couple of rehearshal days and did a show for stanbury uniforms in missouri and then did a clinic in indy at teh RCA Dome and had a DCM show where they beat pioneer by 2 pts on dca sheets. they are performing in a DCI show tomorrow in middletown, WI. then rehershal on monday, show tuesday and wednesday, rehershal in LAX on thursday and their home show on friday. So be watching for those current scores and the cleaning of the show...it is rockin!!

I look forward with great anticipation to the coming recaps

Just have to say that Blue Stars freakin rocked the show last night. Never heard the corps sound so full and well controlled in their sound. Last year's was very good but this show can compete with the big boys this year. Best wishes through the rest of the season.

Just have to say that Blue Stars freakin rocked the show last night. Never heard the corps sound so full and well controlled in their sound. Last year's was very good but this show can compete with the big boys this year. Best wishes through the rest of the season.

Do you know what the scores were last evening?

Do you know what the scores were last evening?

There where no scores from the S. Milwaukee show last night due to a VIP judging panel. It was a good night for drum corps and rain cooled things down just before the show; however, it really must have made that field slick. Here are the results from the judging panel:

1. Pioneer

2. Blue Stars

3. MN Brass

4. tie Govies and Racine Kilties

5. Lake Erie Regiment

Blue Stars performed a very stunning show and Pioneer's performance was clean and entertaining. Very good performances by all.

Edited by ContraJohn

Kudos to all the corps last nght in South Milwaukee (including us!) who performed in a very spongy and wet field. Over 3 performers went down in that mess. I also add my admiration for Blue Stars and Pioneer. BS you guys are firing on all cylinders! What improvement from a month ago! Open class here you come! And Pioneer this is the best production I have seen from you in a long time! Well performed, great drumline!

Edited by dans24103

I caught them in Belding this year and then a few weeks later in Kalamazoo, the quality was exceptional and the improvements striking. Particularly in the sop line.