Middleton, WI

I have a question regarding the Caption Ranking System. They have all the Div 2 corps listed in the 2005 statistics and OC is #12 but it shows their last show as being on the 18th. Other shows are dated the 22nd. OC has been consistently moving up in scores but not updated with all the rest.

Do they do the ranking once a week, or what? I like to keep track of how corps are doing performance and music wise by looking at this.

It's frustrating.

I have a question regarding the Caption Ranking System.  They have all the Div 2 corps listed in the 2005 statistics and OC is #12 but it shows their last show as being on the 18th.  Other shows are dated the 22nd.  OC has been consistently moving up in scores but not updated with all the rest. 

Do they do the ranking once a week, or what?  I like to keep track of how corps are doing performance and music wise by looking at this.

It's frustrating.

I suppose I should of gone to the main source with my concern about the captions not being updated, so I did, and he just forgot to include the last 3 shows, and now he has them all updated, putting OC in #8 spot!! Yeah!!

OC Your Awesome!!! :worthy:

Wow, you Capital Sound people are really supportive of the Oregon Crusaders. Thanks for all the positive postage. I’m going to have to cheer really obnoxiously loud when I see you guys perform in a couple of weeks. You guys have class. :worthy:

Edited by argonaut

Well thanks, we always try to support other corps and we love when people do the same for us. We all know how hard each other work and know how it feels to preform our own drum corps shows. So we will be out their cheering when ever we can get the chance to see the shows.

Can anyone write a review of or comment on the show?  Even short ones would be greatly appreciated.  DCI has yet to post the recap, and there are a couple of corps that have debut in this show (Taipei and Pride of Lions).

I would also like to hear from anyone who was at the show. Thanks in advance!

Also, DCI says that the Contest Coordinator has not provided the recap information to them. That's why it hasn't been posted yet.

--bdeviled