Renegades Death Camp

WTF. :P

I live in NC and have never had a mint julep, even once...I thought it was Kentucky that was famous for those.

Oh, well. as long as it's alcohol, it's all good.  :beer:  ^0^

I guess kinda like how all people think Californians live on the beach and that San Francisco is really close to Disneyland...I just figured everyone in the south drank mint juleps. :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

six degrees of separation and stuff ... the ONLY mint julep I've ever had was at Disneyland ... heh

and a nod to Rick Chavoya's comment ... if BD is as good as they are because of Mars it's because Mars makes the midwest, east coast and southern weather and conditions feel like a CAKE WALK!!! Rock on BD.

Edited by jojo

I guess kinda like how all people think Californians live on the beach and that San Francisco is really close to Disneyland...I just figured everyone in the south drank mint juleps.  :P

and how so many people think if you say "i live in New York" they think you are living ohhhhh about a hop, skip and a jump away from Manhattan. :P

I survived the weekend! Yeah, the memories started coming back as soon as I started driving down the gravel road leading to the fields. I think the last time I was at Mars was in 2001. Sadly my biggest memory from that time was pulling a bass drum head during rehearsal there. :( "What's that flapping noise?"

But I achieved my goal for the weekend! Jumped into the cymbal line and marched on the field for the first time since DCA last year. Only missed a couple of direction changes on Saturday night (sorry Andrew), but I think I hit all of them during the final run-through on Sunday. Yay! Looking forward to rocking North Carolina!

I can not make it to LMS South , but I will be there for the show. I hope to stop by a couple of rehearsals, especially "gades. Someone needs to teach Lisa how to cuss.

Well said Stu, you took the words right out of my mouth... literally.

congrats Stuart. You are not allowed to post ever again. ^0^

I guess kinda like how all people think Californians live on the beach and that San Francisco is really close to Disneyland...I just figured everyone in the south drank mint juleps.  :P

So I says to myself: "self, what the #### is a Mint Julep?" I'm from the South... South Jersey- anyway I've never seen one until.....

now

Hi Terry! How's it hangin' babe?

I wish I could say it ain't so but the truth is most of the Reneguard talks like sailors ... bad side, good side, any old side ^0^